John Deere CoverEdge™ 3800m
John Deere CoverEdge™ goes right over the edge of the bale and snaps into place for better protection. With the elimination of shoulders, bales are perfectly shaped for better handling, transport and storage.
- Covers 15% more surface area of the round bale.
- Protects the edges of the bale and prevents rainwater penetration and moisture collection within the bale.
- Improves the weather ability of the package. No loose “fluff” to pick up the moisture from rainfall.
- Produces high-quality silage bales when wrapped with stretch film because the bale surface is smooth, eliminating air pockets in the bale.
|Product Name||Length||Width||Weight||Roll / Pal|
|John Deere CoverEdge™||3800m||130cm||42Kg||28|
CoverEdge™ Technology enables the net to go over the edge of the bale producing good bales and full protection. Elimination of ’shoulders’ means better shaped bales, better weather protection, easier handling and better silage production due to the elimination of air pockets inside the bale. The elastic edge threads snap right back into place, securing the crop and giving good protection.
A technology innovation by Tama that combines a special mix of advanced raw material with a unique manufacturing process,
providing the unique combination of:
- MAXIMUM AVAILABLE ROLL LENGTH – for maximum baler utilization.
- ROLL WEIGHT – the ONLY technology able to achieve both roll length and netwrap strength within a workable roll weight.
- ROLL CONSISTENCY – a uniform and consistent netwrap for continuous trouble-free operation.
Features & Benefits
As well as producing the 'perfect bale', John Deere CoverEdge™ also features the unique ZEBRA® System roll pattern. The John Deere CoverEdge™ asymmetrical striping pattern, across the width of the net, gives the operator a very clear 'left-right' indicator when loading the net roll. The ZEBRA® System is also a very useful benefit in indicating correctly which way to unroll the bale when feeding or bedding by clearly showing the asymmetrical pattern on the bale.
Roll Carry Handles
Every roll of John Deere CoverEdge™ is fitted with purpose carrying handles, to assist the operator in handling and carrying the roll.
Roll End Warning Stripe
Every roll of John Deere CoverEdge™ contains a visible Roll End warning stripe, which shows the end of the roll is approaching. This unique warning shows as the last 70 meters of the net is reached, allowing the operator to prepare for a roll change and avoid baling without net in the baler, thus further reducing valuable 'down time'.
Guaranteed Minimum Length
Every roll contains the guaranteed stated length, not a “plus-or-minus” average.