John Deere B-Wrap®
Our latest innovative product in the CPP market is a real game changer. The revolutionary premium net wrap John Deere B-Wrap®, a joint development by Tama and John Deere, is made especially for bales stored outdoors in tough weather conditions. It protects your valuable hay crop from rain, snow, and ground moisture. You get barn-quality hay without the barn.
- Use B-Wrap® to preserve your best second or third crop, the hay you need to carry through winter, or the hay you plan to sell.
- B-Wrap® is also great for preserving straw and other crop residues.
- B-Wrap® works with John Deere 7 Series, 8 Series, and 9 Series Round Balers that are equipped for netwrap. All you need is a dealer-installed B-Wrap® kit.
SpecificationsA roll of B-Wrap® will wrap and protect 35 bales in 5’ width and 45 bales in 4’ width. With B-Wrap®, bale size can be adjusted to make bales between 60 and 68 inches in diameter. A roll of B-Wrap® weighs approximately 90 pounds, which is similar to current rolls of John Deere Netwrap.
|John Deere 7 Series Round Balers|
|457 / 457SS||467 / 467SS||557||567|
|John Deere 8 Series Round Balers|
|458 / 458SS||468 / 468SS||558||568|
|John Deere 9 Series Round Balers|
|459 / 459SS||469/469SS||469 Premium||559 / 559SS||569 / 569SS||569 Premium|
|Roll width||Individual bales wrapped||Roll weight|
B-Wrap® protects your hay (and straw and crop residue) almost like it was stored indoors.
The secret is a patented material that features Tama SCM™ Technology.
Tama SCM™ Technology does two things:
- Sheds water, so that hay quality will not be damaged by rain, snow, and ground moisture.
- Tama SCM™ Technology has microscopic pores that let water vapor, inside the bale, escape.
The microscopic pores are crucial to preserving hay quality. In the past, farmers have covered bales with water-proof plastic, only to find mold had formed on the outside of the bale where water vapor condensed on the plastic. That doesn’t happen with B-Wrap®. Tama SCM™ Technology keeps moisture from going into the bale, yet lets water vapor escape. Brilliant!
Features & Benefits
Water and Snow Resistance
For easier and safer handling (patent pending).
Water Vapor Escapes
Microscopic pores let water vapor, inside the bale, escape.
Blocks Ground Moisture
Keeps moisture from going into the bale.
The revolutionary John Deere B-Wrap®, a joint development by Tama and John Deere, is made especially for bales stored outdoors in tough weather condition. It protects your valuable hay crop from rain, snow, and ground moisture. You get barn-quality hay without the barn.